Around the World: July
Photo found here.
Ten things going on around the World, for kids and parents to enjoy, in July.
- This looks amazing, for the Lego lovers, in Seattle.
- Summer Sounds in Los Angeles.
- Paper City at The Walker Art Center in Minneapolis.
- Learn all about Bauhaus in Berlin.
- Every Sunday is Kids Day at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, in Venice, Italy. Offered in Italian, but other languages also available if need be.
- Jazz Festival, with a special kids festival, in Finland.
- Dublin’s Festival of Curiosity of a mix of science, design, art and technology, fun for the whole family.
- Take a Singapore architecture walk (timeless)
- London’s Serpentine Pavilion and Summer House is beautiful!
- The African Music and Arts Festival in Montreal.
What are some of your favorite July events?